[Tweeters] Fill news

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Wed Feb 17 20:37:13 PST 2010

Connie,

This is great news. Thanks for all your work making it happen!

Just a few questions about photos:
* What dimensions would be useful for display? I imagine 8x12 is
too large. Do you want to establish a maximum size?
* I have a few good shots from the Fill that I will happily
donate. Do you want photos of birds taken in other locations but
known to populate the Fill?
* Would it help to include the photographer's name and copyright
notice as part of the print? If so, I'd recommend they appear
somewhere along the bottom edge in the smallest-size print that is
still easily legible for one's grandmother.
If yould like help writing up a spec, I'm happy to lend a hand. It
could be published here on Tweeters and on the kiosk.

Best wishes,

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
tweeters "at" dartfrogmedia "dot" com