[Tweeters] Snowy Owl, Waterville Plateau

merdave at homenetnw.net merdave at homenetnw.net
Sun Feb 21 22:40:35 PST 2010

Tweets: Yesterday, Sat. the 20th, I saw a Snowy Owl on F Rd., east of
Waterville. It was 5:15 p.m. Bird was between 10th and 11th,on the east
side. I put a rock cairn on the side of the road. I also heard that last
Thur. one was on a power pole about 1 mile from Waterville, as you head
north to Sprauer Rd. Maybe my timing was what helped yesterday. One
group tried for the owl today, with no luck. Meredith Spencer,
Bridgeport