[Tweeters] Latest Ivory-Billed Woodpecker news (Supposedly with documented photos)

John Puschock g_g_allin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:07:43 PST 2010

Hi all:

I've been working my sources for information, but all I've turned up is the same as what can be found here: http://cs.birdersworld.com/brdcs/blogs/field_of_view/. Click on "Woodpecker experts haven't seen supposed Ivory-bill photos", though that pretty much covers everything. You can fill in the blanks from there!

John Puschock
Wedgwood, Seattle
g_g_allin at hotmail.com
http://www.zbirdtours.com & http://www.birdtreks.com