Subject: Re: [tweeters] Varied thrushes

Kevin Mack kevin_mack at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 14:52:10 PST 2010

Hi All,

I think all of the Varied Thrushes have been hanging out in my yard here in
Edmonds this year. I blogged about it back in mid-December:
http://everydaywild.blogspot.com/2009/12/winter-visitors.html

Their numbers have thinned out a little since then, but I¹m still seeing
them at least two or three times a week. There are also quite a few in the
woods on the PAWS property up in Lynnwood.

Kevin Mack
Edmonds, WA
www.goatislandimages.com
http://everydaywild.blogspot.com/