[Tweeters] Winter Wings Festival field trips selling out -- register now!

David Hewitt dhewitt37 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:15:53 PST 2010

Tweeters,

12 of 19 field trips at the Winter Wings Festival in Klamath Falls,
Oregon have already sold out. If you're planning to join the fun this
February (12th-14th), register soon to reserve a spot in the
activities you're interested in.

http://www.winterwingsfest.org/register10/

We had fun this morning with a television crew from Portland that was
down shooting a story about the festival. We watched about 40 Bald
Eagles fly out from their night roost in Bear Valley National Wildlife
Refuge. This TV story and other "marketing" that will ramp up over the
next week or so will reduce the available spots for festival
activities. Act now, and we hope to see you soon!

--
Dave Hewitt
Klamath Falls