[Tweeters] mitigated wetlands question

gmunger140 at comcast.net gmunger140 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 08:32:27 PST 2010

If you go to http://www.wildlands-inc.com/    you can read what Wildlands, Inc. has to say about what they can do.

You would be able to find out more about the project from the Skagit County web site.  If you have a paarcel number or address you should be able to find out more about the project from the Skagit County Web site.


Garet Munger

Maple Leaf neighborhood, Seattle

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Bletsch" <garybletsch at yahoo.com>
To: "tweeters tweeters" <tweeters at u.washington.edu>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:41:03 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Tweeters] mitigated wetlands question

Dear Tweeters,

A place where I used to go birding along a Skagit County road is now apparently private property. I am guessing the road has been "vacated" by the county, or whatever they call it when ownership of a thoroughfare reverts to private landowners.

There are new "no trespassing" signs put up by a firm called "Wildlands, Inc." Do any Tweeters have experience dealing with this firm? I think their business must involve wetland development credits.

Yours truly,

Gary Bletsch     Near Lyman, Washington (Skagit County), USA     garybletsch at yahoo.com      

Do You Yahoo!?
Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails.
Tweeters mailing list
Tweeters at u.washington.edu

More information about the Tweeters mailing list