[Tweeters] re: Tweet Meet

Scott Downes downess at charter.net
Wed Jan 27 19:38:29 PST 2010

A tweeters picnic was been done before, several years in a row back in the 90's. T-shirts were also made (don't know if they are still available). If I remember correctly the idea waned out after a few years when fewer people started showing up. Perhaps people would be interested in having another since many new people have joined in the last decade.

I know some of the founders of those picnics are still involved in Tweeters and I'm sure can chime in here with more accurate history than the brief summary I put out.

Scott Downes
downess at charter.net
Yakima WA