[Tweeters] Great horned owl and skunks

Rob Sandelin floriferous at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 10:23:30 PST 2010

As kid the owl nest behind our house was easy to find because they fed on
skunks and often brought them to the nest. Roadkill skunk was a common scent
when I was a kid (late 50's mid 60's) Skunks are now gone from this part of
Snohomish County but probably not from owl predation.

Rob Sandelin
Naturalist, Writer, Teacher
Snohomish County

_____