[Tweeters] Rose-breasted Grosbeak persists in Joyce

Robert Norton r.norton360 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:17:05 PDT 2010

Tonight at 7:30. the male Grosbeak reappeared briefly (about 2 minutes) at
the sunflower tray. Jo took a couple of pictures with a disposable camera
thru the window. It was in the evening when it appeared first. I am sure it
came in other times when we were not looking.
Anyone wanting to try for the bird is welcome. Please call before coming as
you almost have to be in the house to see the bird and we may not be home.