[Tweeters] a question

Mansfield, Tom tom.mansfield at klgates.com
Mon Jul 12 22:06:46 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: tweeters-bounces at mailman2.u.washington.edu [mailto:tweeters-bounces at mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Mike & MerryLynn
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 9:55 PM
To: Louise Rutter; tweeters at u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] a question

Hello Louise,
But wouldn't it be fun to be in Walla Walla on that one amazing day when that unbelievable bird is there? I hope your self imposed limit of the sure thing will not cost you too many great observations of truly rare birds.

Later Mike Denny
Walla Walla

Tweeters mailing list
Tweeters at u.washington.edu

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at tom.mansfield at klgates.com.