[Tweeters] Seattle yardbirds today

Jeffrey Bryant jbryant_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 18:25:04 PDT 2010

Good day to stay home.  Picked up two new yardbirds here on the Tukwila/Seattle line today, including a much-anticipated WESTERN WOOD-PEWEE and, just now, a surprise COMMON NIGHTHAWK!  I can still hear the latter's "peent" through the open window.  Also, a MacGillivray's Warbler traveled up and down the brushy edges of the powerline cut, singing loudly and even deigning to show himself well several times!  I started the day feeling guilty for not working in the rain, but now...not so much.

jeff bryant
jbryant_68 AT yahoo