[Tweeters] White-throated Sparrow in Tenino neighborhood

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Tue Mar 2 16:19:26 PST 2010

Tweets, A white-striped White-throated Sparrow has been hanging around our
feeders off-and-on all winter, associating with a group of Golden-crowns.
Yesterday I discovered its other hangout in a feeder yard a block to the
south, where I observed it singing. If anyone would like to arrange a chance
to see this bird, please contact me off-line. Good birding!

-- Paul Hicks / phicks AT accessgrace.org / Tenino, s. Thurston Co