[Tweeters] Banded Red-tailed Hawk hunting at the Montlake Fill

Kelsey Byers kjbyers at uw.edu
Tue Mar 2 19:26:55 PST 2010

I've seen that redtail around the Montlake Fill/UW Greenhouse area for a
while now; I first spotted what I believe is the same bird in fall 2008
and have seen it on and off around campus in the intervening months. I
see it almost every time I visit the Montlake Fill; I'll have to keep an
eye out for the band, though. Not much else to offer, I'm afraid!

Kelsey Byers
kjbyers at uw.edu
Seattle, WA