[Tweeters] Brant at Disco Park

Josh Hayes josh at blarg.net
Wed Mar 3 16:06:55 PST 2010

Tweets,

I enjoyed a lovely ramble through Discovery Park Wednesday morning. All the
usual suspects were present and accounted for; interesting sightings (for
me, anyway) included a handful (5-6) of Magnolia Warblers near the Daybreak
Star Center, and a flock of about 100 brant just off the rocky point
straight out from the outfall ponds. One very dark juvenile eagle soared by
at one point, and a number of siskins were doing the "zzzzeeeep!" call up in
the trees, also near the Daybreak Star. Despite a very low tide, I saw no
shorebirds at all.

-Josh Hayes, josh at blarg.net