[Tweeters] Cormorants are well-represented in Edmonds this week (photos).

Kevin Mack kevin_mack at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 17:41:23 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I managed to make a couple mid-day trips down to the Edmonds waterfront at
the start of this week. I didn¹t run into a ton of birds by any means, but
I had some nice views of all three local species of cormorants as well as
Red-necked Grebes that were transitioning into their breeding plumage. If
you are interested in seeing them, I uploaded 16 new photos of these and
other birds to my new photos gallery here:

http://www.goatislandimages.com/photogalleries/ImageViewMain.html?s=new_phot
os

Happy birding!

Kevin Mack