[Tweeters] Novice birder

Tennislucille at aol.com Tennislucille at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 12:01:08 PDT 2010

Hi Tweets,

Sure enjoy reading all your adventurers.. I am a new tweeter with new
binoculars and loving it! I saw my
very first Rufus hummingbird yesterday at Lake Sammamish State Park.
Breath taking....I have about
4 Anna hummingbirds that frequent my feeders but the Rufus stopped my
heart....! :)

I would like to see the Sand Hill cranes in Eastern Washington this week.
I missed the Crane Festival
as all the events were sold out. So I would like to go somewhere and see
them. Does anyone have
a preferred route that I could try? I would appreciate your expertise.
It's a long drive out there but
I would love to see these birds. Thanks for your help.

Lucille of Sammamish