[Tweeters] Hummingbirds

Darlene Sybert drsybert at northtown.org
Sun Mar 28 20:33:49 PDT 2010

Watched a fascinating (and beautiful) show about hummingbirds on Channel
9 Saturday. During the marketing break, I understood the announcer to
say that only Rufous and Anna Hummingbirds live in Washington State.
This surprised me because several people have mentioned seeing
Black-Chinned in the Eastern part of the state. Are my friends mistaken
about what bird they are seeing, or did I misunderstand the announcer?

May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of
your past.