[Tweeters] Rose Breasted Grosbeak seen by all today

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Sun Mar 28 22:46:32 PDT 2010

Hi, The male Rose Breasted, continued to hang out in my yard all day, and even after the pouring rain, people were able to find the bird. Please feel free to come when you can tomorrow, It is a treat to be able to share such a great bird with such a great community of birders.....And there is a book on the porch, if you don't mind logging in. I would esp like the time, altho today he was always there somewhere. My address has already been sent, and most everyone has had no trouble with map-questing it. Check my previous postings for address and the area of the yard to watch him from...
Happy birding,

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, Wa
vickibiltz at msn.com