[Tweeters] Rosed Breasted Grosbeak spotted early this morning, hanging around

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Mon Mar 29 07:28:39 PDT 2010

Hi, I awoke to find that the bird has already been spotted, and is just hanging around in the trees. they have been able to view the bird in spite of windy conditions. Please feel free to come, but keep conversation quiet, so the bird is not spooked, and sign the book on the porch. I will be here all day today and tomorrow, and Wednesday. However, most are finding him, without my help.Happy Birding!!!

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, Wa
vickibiltz at msn.com
http://www.sawwhetsnew.blogspot.com/