[Tweeters] from the Methow to Othello and back

Teri J Pieper tjpieper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:10:58 PDT 2010

Driving to the Sandhill Crane Festival Saturday morning we saw our first of
the year Turkey Vulture, soaring over the Bridgeport Bar and also FOY Osprey
on a pole next to the highway near the south end of Lake Lenore. Returning
home we saw about fifteen Long-billed Curlews in a small irrigated field
just south of Soap Lake and the intersection with highway 28. They were
close to the road foraging and resting and easy to photograph.

Teri J Pieper and Ken Bevis

Methow Valley

http://www.myeverydayphotos.blogspot.com/