[Tweeters] Leahy Junction Sage Grouse

Bob Sundstrom ixoreus at scattercreek.com
Mon Mar 29 16:06:31 PDT 2010

Mike and tweeters,

The morning of March 27 turned out to be an excellent one to visit the Leahy
lek. My tour group watched from the road as 30 or more males strutted in an
open area of cultivated field at the edge of the sage. This is twice as
many males as I've ever seen at the lek, although I usually go a week or two

Bob Sundstrom