[Tweeters] Re: Tweeters House Sparrows

Jim Greaves lbviman at blackfoot.net
Tue Mar 30 12:31:51 PDT 2010

In "general", I can't fault the argument below. However, if we don't
make "value judgments" [indeed, think we "aren't"], we might as well
let all "human-induced" effects run their course. I bet there are
many on this site who disagree with MY "value judgment" regarding
global warming [without specifically expressing it, we all have
one]... That aside, we make value judgments when we put up nest
boxes, say we "love" bird watching, and feed birds. To say otherwise
is both irresponsible and untrue - Jim Greaves, MT