[Tweeters] Bald Eagle nest beside Highway 508

Darlene Sybert drsybert at northtown.org
Mon May 3 21:54:25 PDT 2010

Several of you have asked about the strangely located nest, and yes, even
after our recent high winds scattering branches all over the
countryside, the nest was still there when I drove by today. Although
I have not seen the birds near it for several weeks, that does not mean
they are not using it because I see it for only a few seconds twice a
day. If I do see them there again, I will let you know.

However, I hope the birds decided that it was not a good location and
found another nest or built a new one someplace closer to good fishing!

Darlene
Cinebar

Darlene

A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong which is
but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was
yesterday. --Alexander Pope