[Tweeters] crows and food

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 12:43:37 PDT 2010

I was driving in the cars the other day eating a cookie. As I stopped at a traffic light the Crow on the top of a building started hollering at me. He wanted something to eat. He recognized that I was eating. So I threw on out the window to him. He came down and got his snack. Interesting behavior. I know they see you at the park, but driving in the car. That is a first for me.

Roger Moyer
Chehalis, WA