[Tweeters] Western Scrub Jay

annmariewood at comcast.net annmariewood at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 20:27:41 PST 2010

Hans and Tweeters:

I am also interested in reports of W. Scrub Jays sightings in W. WA.

Thanks,

Ann Marie Wood

Mountlake Terrace, WA

----- "Hans-Joachim Feddern" <thefedderns at gmail.com> wrote:

----- "Hans-Joachim Feddern" <thefedderns at gmail.com> wrote:

Tweeters,
I believe that I started the current Western Scrub Jay reports. After seeing two at Point No Point last month, i asked how far north their range had expanded in Washington State. I apologize. if I have offended anyone. Personally I would appreciate all further reports and if desired, please respond to me off-line. It depends on where you live, but I have only seen one in Federal Way in the last 21 years. Please do let me know, if you have observed them in this neighborhood!
To me - and apparently other Tweeters - the range expansion of this species is of interest. I can understand, that anybody living south of here, where Western Scrub Jays are more common, has no interest in reports of sightings in other part of the state. I have a simple way to deal with e-mails I am not interested in: hit the delete button!

Respectfully,
Hans Feddern
Twin Lakes/Federal Way, WA.
thefedderns at gmail.com