[Tweeters] another western scrub jay-tulalip

max reid + mike bacon baconmf at mail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:34:36 PST 2010

hi tweeters---this am i saw briefly a WESTERN SCRUB JAY on my street-my neighbor had told me of a purplish bird at his feeder that he didn't recognize-today this jay was 50 yds from his house.----this is reported for the fact that this is my first sighting at tulalip-( in 14 years of observations)-also my 135th bird sighted for tulalip for 2010--earlier this week i saw foy WOOD DUCK,VARIED THRUSH,HERMIT THRUSH + TOWNSEND'S WARBLER...cheers , maxine reid---- baconmf at mail.com---- tulalip, snohomish co, wa.