[Tweeters] Tweerers is good; Douglas Cty Bluebird

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 19:47:10 PST 2010

Dear Tweeters,

I have been trying to get into the Floridabirds listserve for a few days now. I suspect it would be easier to get Vladimir Putin's autograph on a baseball than to penetrate the security enveloping Floridabirds! We are lucky to have a relatively easy interface on Tweeters.

Jim McCoy and I birded Wells Wildlife Area on Saturday afternoon (11-20-2010). We found a female Western Bluebird. Only today did I notice that this is a fairly rarish bird in Douglas County.

We also found 19 Euro Collared Doves along SR 153 between Twisp and Carlton.

Yours truly,

Gary Bletsch   Near Lyman, Washington (Skagit County), USA   garybletsch at yahoo.com