[Tweeters] Snow Bunting Photo

Monika Wieland monika.wieland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:21:19 PST 2010

It was beautiful at Ridgefield this afternoon, with the sun shining and
a light dusting of snow on the ground. In addition to the cooperative
snow bunting, there was an abundance of waterfowl including trumpeter
swans, greater white-fronted geese, and tagged dusky Canada geese. Some
other highlights included a great blue heron eating a rat, several
sandhill cranes, and a couple of coyotes.

In case anyone wanted to enjoy the bunting vicariously, I thought I
would share a link to one of the photos I took this afternoon. You'll
see the snow bunting and some other photos from today's trip to
Ridgefield on my blog at www.orcawatcher.com.

Happy birding,
Monika Wieland
Friday Harbor, WA (visiting Portland, OR)
mailto:monika.wieland at gmail.com