[Tweeters] Request for Information in Mason County

Mansfield, Tom tom.mansfield at klgates.com
Fri Nov 26 18:43:14 PST 2010

Hey Mason Tweets - If anyone is seeing Anna's Hummingbirds or Eurasian Collared-Doves would you please give a shout? Please email me off line. Thanks,

Tom Mansfield (Seattle) on Hood Canal tonight.
This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at tom.mansfield at klgates.com.