[Tweeters] Redondo beach

Marian Sperry msperry at mac.com
Sun Nov 14 10:59:49 PST 2010

We went for a walk down at Redondo on the board walk because the tide was too high. We saw numerous Horned Grebes, and some Grebes I could not identify. There were several Common Loons, Common Mergansers, and what I could only identify as a Pigeon Guillemot. Down at the south end of the board walk where a creek comes down we saw about 50 Barrows Goldeneye mixed with Widgeons. There were also some White Winged Scoters. Some Buffleheads and a small gull, possible a Mew Gull. It was cool but clam and a nice walk.

Marian Sperry
20429 95th Ave S
Kent, Wa. 98031
msperry at mac.com