[Tweeters] RE: Long-tailed Duck at Redondo...and Black Scoters

amy schillinger schillingera at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 20:50:51 PST 2010

Tweeters, Randy,

I agree with an additional duck. The first photos show hardly any tail and the second set you sent show a significantly longer tail. Birds are extraordinary but I doubt able to grow that much tail overnight. :) Has anyone sent this info on to Steve Johnson yet? His CBC count area includes Redondo and if he's lucky, it'll stick around until count day.

Amy Schillinger
Renton, WA
schillingera at hotmail.com