[Tweeters] surf scoters Columbia River, Clark Co, WA

Bob Flores rflores_2 at msn.com
Sun Nov 28 09:16:15 PST 2010

Yesterday while boating on the Columbia River I had 5 surf scoters fly over me at the mouth of the Lewis River. I was on the Clark Co side at the time and the birds never crossed over to the Cowlitz Co side much to my disappointment. The are is visible from ?Dike Rd? also of note there were about 3000 scaup, almost all greater, along the Cowlitz Co side just down stream from the location I mention above.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA