[Tweeters] how the penguin got its tuxedo

Devorah the ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:09:58 PDT 2010

hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I wrote a story about that
five-foot-tall fossil penguin that DOESN'T wear the familiar
black-and-white tuxedo. how do scientists know this? In this story, I
tell you how they did it. I spent a lot of time on this story because
i have been following the work of several of the authors, and I also
live down the street from the bird fossil expert whom I spoke to about
the fossil. The Guardian loves the story so much that, even though I
am not a journalist, they are featuring my story on their science
pages this weekend, so be sure to take a peek, share with your friends
and leave comments:

I also have a really cool mystery bird that many of you can probably
identify, so be sure to look at that, too!

American Expat living in Frankfurt, Germany