[Tweeters] another King County Acorn Woodpecker report

Eugene and Nancy Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 3 10:47:06 PDT 2010

Tweets,

Pursuing further back into my files I encountered another Acorn Woodpecker
report, by Sheila Hooper at her feeders in Woodinville daily for four days
August 28-September 1, 2009. She was unable to get a photo and it
disappeared before any of us could get out to have a look. Perhaps this bird
moved to Bellevue for the October 15, 2009 report? Might well have been but
details sketchy so the first county record must go to the observer with the
camera (and the quick response team!).

Gene Hunn

Lake Forest Park, WA

enhunn323 at comcast.net