[Tweeters] Aurora Bridge Peregrine

Brenda Burnett beaknbird at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:23:41 PDT 2010

Hi Tweeters,
Twice in the last week, including today, I've seen what I think is a Peregrine Falcon perched on one of the light standards on the Aurora Bridge. Of course, I was driving at the times and didn't have binocs, but the medium size, the shape, darkish-gray back, and "mask" on the face all seemed pretty apparent in the quick looks I got. If anyone else drives that daily, keep your eyes peeled. I'd love to hear confirmation.

Both times I saw it, there was a conspicuous absence of the usual pigeons on other light standards.

Brenda Burnett

beaknbird at hotmail dot com