[Tweeters] Kitsap Lewis's Woodpecker and Jaegers

Rick Taylor taylorrl at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 3 20:45:12 PDT 2010

Tweeters,

Today, Tina and I birded around Point No Point in Kitsap County. We enjoyed
the jaeger show with a number of Parasitic Jaeger's and a single juvenile
Pomarine Jaeger. We found a late Nashville Warbler in the brush just south
of the lighthouse. Tina spotted a single Lewis's Woodpecker in the open
area on Hansville Road just south of Hansville. It was working the large
trees west of the vineyard with the tall red fence posts.

Enjoy!

Rick

Rick Taylor

Everett, WA