[Tweeters] Annas courtship

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 22:07:17 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Last year at the fall WOS conference, I learned the "technical term" for this from Dennis Paulson, my apologies as I am pretty sure I will mangle it. Autumnal resurrection of the amatory urge. Yesterday I heard sapsucker drumming and recently saw a starling "shopping" for a nest site.

Kathy Andrich
chu karb ird a yaho o . c om