[Tweeters] Subspecies in Merlins

Kelly McAllister mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 14:55:42 PDT 2010

I'm just expressing a degree of relief at the willingness of an expert (Bud)
to settle for something less than a high degree of precision, which he could
easily fake. I'm relieved by the recognition that aspects of nature achieve
levels of complexity and variability that defy our attempts to categorize
them in neat packets, with names. I'm relieved that I shouldn't feel bad if
I don't feel comfortable naming the subspecies...

Kelly McAllister