[Tweeters] Long-tailed Jaeger at Pt. No Pt.

Ian Paulsen birdbooker at zipcon.net
Sun Oct 10 18:26:41 PDT 2010

Brad Waggoner called me around 3:00p.m. today to tell me he had refound
the juvenile Long-tailed Jaeger that he and Steve Mlodinow found there
last Saturday on 2 Oct. 2010. I arrived at the Point around 3:35 p.m. and
after about 30 minutes the jaeger appeared at the Point chasing a couple
of gulls. We watched it for a while as it flew off to the west. Here are
some photos by Mlodinow of the bird:

Brad also had an adult "long-tailed" Parasitic Jaeger that might have been
the adult "long-tailed Jaeger" reported there last Sunday. We had 2
Eurasian Collared-Doves at park in Hansville.

Ian Paulsen
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
" Which just goes to show that a
passion for books is extremely unhealthy."
from Cornelia Funke's "Inkheart".