[Tweeters] breeding behavior class for Seattle Audubon

Ruth Taylor rutht at seanet.com
Sun Oct 10 19:18:40 PDT 2010

Hi Tweets:

I'm taking Dennis's 2-session class on feeding adaptations. I've had the first session, with the second this week. It is great - very interesting information and also a lot of fun to see species from around the world as well as those found locally.
I highly recommend the breeding behavior class. I hope there will be sufficient sign-up to encourage him to teach other classes in the future.

Ruth Taylor
rutht at seanet.com