[Tweeters] Point no Point and Mystery Bay

Steve Pink pirangas at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 18:10:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

Marv Breece and I birded PNP this morning looking for jaegers. We had an immature Pom Jaeger and
around 6 - 10 Parasitic Jaegers. The jaeger action slowed down by noon. We did not see the
Long-tailed Jaeger.

We relocated the Northern Mockingbird at Mystery Bay, Jefferson county, around 2:30 this afternoon.
It did not call but seemed to be enjoying the sun in overloaded crab apples trees. There was a single
minima Cackling Goose with 4 White-fronted Geese - one of which may have been a Tule sub-species.

Another good day

Cheers, Steve

Steve Pink Edmonds, WA mailto: pirangas at hotmail.com