[inland-NW-birders] Re: [Tweeters] White Crane over Ice Harbor Dam

Charles Swift chaetura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:08:50 PDT 2010

Correction - Whooping Cranes don't actually breed that far to our east. Wood
Buffalo Park is in the Northwest Territories near the northern border w/
Saskatchewan. Of course this is all just fun speculation unless this bird
shows up somewhere on the ground for a more definitive look (which does seem
possible).

Charles.