[Tweeters] Mountain Chickadee at Browns Point Lighthouse Park

tanwaxlake at comcast.net tanwaxlake at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 15:20:07 PDT 2010

Hi Tweets,
While walking the dogs in the park late this morning I thought I heard a funny sounding Chestnut-backed Chickadee. On closer observation with my 'bins', a Mountain Chickadee happily feeding in a short pine tree in the NE corner of the park! Now I feel naïve having doubted Jeff Cohen's audible Mountain Chickadee last week on the Wed. Morning walk at Nisqually NWR. Also seen Savanna Sparrow, Brown Creeper, Bonaparte's Gull, California Gull, Marbled Murrelet, Rhinoceros Auklet, Horned Grebe, Red-necked Grebe, and Thayer's Gull. Good birding!
Shep