[Tweeters] RE: More Anna's info

Stephen Lindsay sl.lindsay at q.com
Fri Oct 15 13:59:21 PDT 2010

In Portland I have seen an Anna's sitting on an exposed nest, in a leafless
cherry tree, in late February. There were no blooms to be seen anywhere in
the neighborhood, but probably lots of spiders and insects in the rough bark
of the old trees around the area.

Stephen Lindsay

Portland, Oregon

sl.lindsay at Q.com