[Tweeters] Christmas Bird Counts

Brien Meilleur brienm at live.com
Sat Oct 16 08:38:21 PDT 2010

Hello Tweets,
In line with Washington's increase as a birding destination, several people have told me of friends or relatives that are considering travel to the state to participate in this winter's Christmas Bird Counts. In order for out-of-staters to benefit from lower air fare offers now, it would be really helpful if CBC coordinators could post their dates soon to the WOS website (I just looked and no dates are posted). I thought I'd pass this wish along now so that some of us may be able to see one or two old friends over the holidays.
Brien Meilleur
Lake Forest Park, WA
brienm at live.com