[Tweeters] WOOD SANDPIPER relocated at Reifel Bird Sanctuary, BC

Wayne Weber contopus at telus.net
Sat Oct 16 16:58:55 PDT 2010

I have learned from several sources that the WOOD SANDPIPER at the Reifel
Bird Sanctuary in Delta, originally found and photographed on October 12th,
was rediscovered there at about 2:30 this afternoon, and is still there as
of 4:45. It was in the "west field" at Reifel, at first near the viewing
tower, and later near the outer dyke about halfway down the west side. For
at least part of the time, it was with the large flock of LONG-BILLED

No, I haven't seen it myself-- I was in a meeting all day! However, I will
be looking for it tomorrow. A reminder that the gates at Reifel do not open
until 9 AM.

Good luck to anyone looking for the bird!!

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC

contopus at telus.net