[Tweeters] Re: finches in Seattle

John Puschock g_g_allin at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:34:16 PDT 2010

>Is there anyone in the Seattle city limits who has had these birds regularly

>over the years? Has anyone just recently had an experience similar to mine?

I can answer with a qualified yes to the second question. No grosbeaks at my feeder, maybe because there's no seed in it, but a few have been around the north end of Wedgwood for about a month. I'll usually hear one or two if I'm outside for any length of time. This evening (16 Oct) I saw one sitting on top of a spruce near 32 Ave NE and 87th St.

John Puschock
Wedgwood, Seattle
g_g_allin at hotmail.com
http://www.zbirdtours.com