[Tweeters] Five species of geese in Yakima

Denny Granstrand dgranstrand at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 21:13:43 PDT 2010

Hi Tweeters,

The Ross's Goose is still being seen on the pond in Randall Park in
west Yakima. This afternoon I even got it on my yard list when I saw
it with about 70 Canada Geese in a pasture east of our house. I was
on my roof with my spotting scope.

Also seen at Randall Park this past week were one minima Cackling
Goose and two Greater White-fronted Geese, along with many Canada

One Snow Goose was in a flock of Canada Geese that landed at the
Yakima Area Arboretum this morning.

Things can't hardly get any goosier!

Denny Granstrand

Denny Granstrand