[Tweeters] Support Western Bluebird Project

Zuckerbond Zuckerbond at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 10:49:26 PDT 2010

Tweeters,

>From http://www.sjpt.org/

"In March 2011, the San Juan Islands Western Bluebird Reintroduction Project
will be entering its 5th year. Each year, the project seeks to acquire the
annual funding it needs from various agencies and foundations, but this year
you can help! We are currently in a competition with several other projects
for funding from the Zoo Boise Conservation Fund that requires on-line
voting during the month of October to identify a winner. We would greatly
appreciate your efforts to help us "get out the vote" for this important
project. Our project is the only one from North America, thus your vote
helps to advance bird conservation "on the home front."

Voting should only take about 1-2 minutes and you can access the process at
the Zoo Boise Conservation Fund web page
(http://www.zooboise.org/zbcfprojects.aspx). Please share this information
with others who you feel might be interested...and thank in advance for your
help. Voting closes October 29 so please vote today!!"

Forwarded by Mary Bond, Seattle