[Tweeters] Birding in Florida

Linda Phillips linda_phillips1252 at msn.com
Thu Oct 21 13:49:03 PDT 2010

Hi Tweeters,
I am basically a homebody. I seldom travel. In my entire 57 years I have only been to 5 western states and BC. I don't travel to bird but when I do travel I bird the location while I'm there.
November 4-17 I will be in Florida, I will be attending a wedding in Naples and plan to spend the rest of the time birding.
I'd love to hear recommendations and advice from those of you who have birded the west coast of the sunshine state. I'm eager for travel advice, too.
(I will have a rental car)
Linda Phillips
Kenmore 98028-2616